At MDNA, our staff is committed to providing you or your loved one with quality and affordable health care services by:
- Partnering with you, your healthcare provider and care management team on transitions of care.
- Providing you and your family with a mutually agreed upon patient-centered plan of care.
- Assisting you to recover, maintain and remain healthy and safe in your own home.
- Offering you and your family preventative health care services through individual or group sessions.
Skilled Nursing Visits
- Chronic and preventative disease management and education
- Safety and fall risk assessment
- Medication management and pre-filling of medboxes
- Home healthcare needs and referrals assessment
- Wound care assessment and dressing care
- Blood draw, point of care INR, and blood sugar testing
- Care coordination with patient, family, provider and care management team
Occupational Therapy Visits
Physical Therapy Visits
- Minor wound care/dressing changes
- Blood pressure checks
- Point of Care INR and Blood Glucose monitoring
- Health coaching and lifestyle support services
- to prevent/maintain chronic disease
- Foot and nail care
Home Health Aide
- Bathing and dressing
- Light housekeeping
- Medication prompting
- Monthly blood pressure clinics at designated housing facilities
- At Home MDI RN visits
- Flu Vaccine Clinics
- Member of the MDI Palliative Care Group providing end of life education to MDI Residents
- Individual health coaching and lifestyle support services
Extensive Loan Closet
- Free of Charge, Donations Accepted
- Canes and crutches
- Other durable medical equipment on a limited basis.